Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Turkey Earthquake[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Turkey Earthquake
- From: "fturner" <fturner(--nospam--at)quiknet.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:38:15 -0800
Murat - For the Repair of Damaged Buildings, try FEMA's Publication number 308 "Repair of Earthquake-Damaged Concrete Buildings" which is available for free by dialing in the U.S. 1-800-480-2520. For more information for if you need a regular-mail address if you are out of the country go to http://www.fema.gov/fema/faq1.htm
In the U.S. we have an Appendix Chapter 34, Division III in our 1997 Uniform Building Code titled "Repairs to Buildings and Structures Damaged by the Occurance of a Natural Disaster." You can obtain a copy from the publisher at http://www.icbo.org/
If we can be of any help to you, feel free to ask more specific questions. Would you prefer to have something mailed to you?
Fred Turner, Staff Structural Engineer, California Seismic Safety Commission, 1755 Creekside Oaks Drive Suite 100, Sacramento, CA 95833 916-263-0582 Work Phone, 916-263-0594 Fax fturner(--nospam--at)quiknet.com
- Prev by Subject: Turkey Earthquake
- Next by Subject: Twist-off bolts with hex heads
- Previous by thread: Turkey Earthquake
- Next by thread: ruaumoko