RE: Effect of anchor bolts sleeve

That's a good point, William.  I am not aware of any direct research on
this.  Will the sleeve be grouted?  What are the bolt and sleeve diameters?

If you want a quick answer, I'd say provide a larger bearing surface by
using a plate washer  (AISC shows this detail in Engineering for Steel
Construction).

Regards,

J. Silva, SE
Hilti, Inc.