Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re:[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re:
- From: Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Nov 99 13:20:51 -0600
>Scotch tape doesn't work. I'm looking for proven >solution. Thank you in advance. My HP-67 (1978 vintage) battery door holds nicely with duct tape. Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant from chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen. ___________________________| John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864) http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw
- Prev by Subject: [no subject]
- Next by Subject: Re:
- Previous by thread: Re: Job Opening
- Next by thread: What does "credible" mean?