RE: engineering software

I see Joseph's statement as an opinion, not a directive.   There is nothing
in-appropriate in that.   We all are entitled to our opinion.

  I happen to agree with it.  We have made RISA a standard for our little world
here.

Ed Haninger
Fluor Daniel

I must of missed something in this thread. Who made them the ultimate
authority?