RE: engineering software

While I agree that all are entitled to an opinion, your reply is even more
confusing.  Not only that, but for an opinion to be any good, it has to be
able to withstand being challenged.  Don't take it personally, its the way
the "system" works.

You call RISA a "standard".  What do you mean by that?  Are you giving that
software a "good housekeeping seal of approval"?   Are you saying that if
one doesn't use RISA, the work done is non-standard and therefore suspect?