Re: Wood Truss Reinforcement

 Dear Mr.Martin,

if it is not very difficult for you to send me a scanned (hand)sketch of the
system, as an attacched file, where all problems involved are specificated
(dimensions, materials, details, sections, etc.), I could send you a
solution.
    I am not an american engineer, so the books I could recommand, regarding
this problem, are not accesible for you. (the solution I can send you is
only of principle, but calculated in conformity to Romanians standards and
practical verifyed).

    Looking forward to hearing from you soon, I remain
    Sincerely yours
eng. Bogdan Dumitrascu
<prodomus(--nospam--at)mail.dntis.ro>