Re:

Please, send to elazarte(--nospam--at)hotmail.com

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 10:58:07 -0800

From: David.N.Rackmales(--nospam--at)nan02.usace.army.mil
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Calculator Structure
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:54:53 -0500

My trusty and beloved HP28-S (for which I paid $185 in 1991) is experiencing
battery door failure. In 1994 the battery door failed and I found that
EduCalc provided a new battery door free of charge (along with the catalog
of neat HP calculator stuff). Now I have found that the housing to which the
battery door attaches is showing signs of extreme fatigue failure. I love
this calculator and don't want to trash it just because of what appears to
me to be a small problem. Scotch tape doesn't work. I'm looking for proven
solution. Thank you in advance.