Catenary

In designing a catenary subject to its own weight with unequal support
elevations, can anyone direct me to a helpful reference or software program?
The left support is 1½' above base level and the right support is 13' above
base level.  Most reference material I have is based upon equal supports and
comes from statics books.
Thank you in advance for any assistance you may provide.

Dennis B. Decator P.E.
dbdecator(--nospam--at)hedesign.com
Harley Ellington Design
Structural Department