QUALITY ASSURANCE References

Hello fellow engineers !!!    I am interested in implementing a Quality
Assurance (QA)  program in a buliding structure (concrete and steel) to
be erected starting  next  year. So I'd like  to know of a web site
where I can obtain information (preferably downloadable) concernig QA. I
mean Instructions to contractors / forms for contractor commitements,
schedules of long term, medium, and immediates  objectivesto be
achieved, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help.

                                                  Wladimir Bassett A.
                                                   Managua, NIC.