Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
QUALITY ASSURANCE References[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: QUALITY ASSURANCE References
- From: "Wladimir Bassett A." <wbassett(--nospam--at)tmx.com.ni>
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 09:29:27 -0600
Hello fellow engineers !!! I am interested in implementing a Quality Assurance (QA) program in a buliding structure (concrete and steel) to be erected starting next year. So I'd like to know of a web site where I can obtain information (preferably downloadable) concernig QA. I mean Instructions to contractors / forms for contractor commitements, schedules of long term, medium, and immediates objectivesto be achieved, etc. Thanks in advance for any help. Wladimir Bassett A. Managua, NIC.
- Prev by Subject: RE: pullout of PAF in light gage track
- Next by Subject: Re:quest of old wood roof
- Previous by thread: Catenary Calcs
- Next by thread: Fall Protection System - Loading