Testing Epoxied Anchors

I have a project where the contractor failed to follow the plans and use
special inspection for the epoxied anchor bolts. Can someone refer me to,
or give me the procedure for testing the anchors. So far, I have: Test 50%
to 1.6 times the catalogue allowable tensioin value, if any anchor fails
test all. Does this seem reaonable or meet some code requirement? Also,
whatever value I test them to, if they are used for seismic purposes,
should I also multiply by 1.33?

Thanks in Advance,

Larry Hauer S.E.