Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Testing Epoxied Anchors[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "INTERNET:seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Testing Epoxied Anchors
- From: Larry Hauer <LRHauer(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 11:05:44 -0500
I have a project where the contractor failed to follow the plans and use special inspection for the epoxied anchor bolts. Can someone refer me to, or give me the procedure for testing the anchors. So far, I have: Test 50% to 1.6 times the catalogue allowable tensioin value, if any anchor fails test all. Does this seem reaonable or meet some code requirement? Also, whatever value I test them to, if they are used for seismic purposes, should I also multiply by 1.33? Thanks in Advance, Larry Hauer S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Test- Please delete
- Next by Subject: RE: Testing Epoxied Anchors
- Previous by thread: Re: Fall Protection System - Loading
- Next by thread: RE: Testing Epoxied Anchors