RE: engineering software

RISA plans to add the ability to specify HSS sections in the next Windows
release of RISA-3D.  They also plan to have composite beams, area loading
and cold-formed steel design in the next Windows version of RISA-3D.
Concrete design will supposedly be added in the 3rd release of the Windows
version (i.e. 1st release is already out and the next version will be the
2nd release) which will supposedly sometime around the end of 2000.

Also, supposedly the windows version of RISA-2D was to have been release in
November (at least that is what I remember seeing somewhere).

Scott