Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Code Questions[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Code Questions
- From: "Martin W. Johnson" <MWJ(--nospam--at)eqe.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 11:33:44 -0800
Anyone addressing questions to the seismology committee, please do not use the "seismo-all@" address; it includes all observers as well as SEAOC committee members, who probably don't want the email. Please send questions to "seismo-members(--nospam--at)seaint.org" , this is a members-only list. Inital development of new web pages has been completed to eventually allow the net community to look up FAQ's addressing both the SEAOC Blue Book and the Seismic Design Manual Series. Hopefully this will be turned on sometime in December or January. For a look at what is being proposed, see http://www.seaoc.org/committees/seismology/indexmock.htm. regards, Martin
- Prev by Subject: RE: Code History and Philosophy
- Next by Subject: Codes
- Previous by thread: RE: Go Direct for your Code Questions at seismo-all(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Next by thread: RE: 97 UBC 1633.2.4 Deformation compatibility - is that a typo?