engineering software

We currently use most of Ram International's software and we have recently
purchased Ram Advanse. All the software works well, the input and output
are simple and easy to understand. Models created in RamSteel can be
imported to Advanse but I'm not sure if the loads import, we're still
learning. In addition to design, Ram create a working drawing in the form
of a .dxf file which saves a lot of time. The draftsmen still need to clean
up fonts, add elevations and sections, but it's a good start. Tech support
is excellent. I highly recommend this software. We previously used
Ecom/Eagle point software (that's all the more I care to say about Eagle
Point).