Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
engineering software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: engineering software
- From: "Randy Diviney" <rsdiviney(--nospam--at)hayeslarge.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 14:38:17 -0500
We currently use most of Ram International's software and we have recently purchased Ram Advanse. All the software works well, the input and output are simple and easy to understand. Models created in RamSteel can be imported to Advanse but I'm not sure if the loads import, we're still learning. In addition to design, Ram create a working drawing in the form of a .dxf file which saves a lot of time. The draftsmen still need to clean up fonts, add elevations and sections, but it's a good start. Tech support is excellent. I highly recommend this software. We previously used Ecom/Eagle point software (that's all the more I care to say about Eagle Point).
- Prev by Subject: RE: engineering software
- Next by Subject: engineering software
- Previous by thread: Re: engineering software
- Next by thread: engineering software