Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Continuous Monorail[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Continuous Monorail
- From: RajSTC(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 16:20:31 EST
Does anyone in this post has information about determining allowable flexural compressive stress for continuous monorail with trolley running on the bottom flange? Also, has there been any new research (theoretical or experimental) for determining allowable flexural compressive stress for monorail beams with an overhang? I have a copy of the paper "Allowable bending stresses for overhanging monorails" by Stephen Tanner, that appeared in Engineering Journal, AISC, Third Quarter 1985. However, the methodology described in this paper is not applicable for many situations. For example, the interior support shown in the paper may not exist. Raj.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Consecutive Numbering the @RAND Numbers
- Next by Subject: RE: Continuous Monorail
- Previous by thread: Re: Hp28-S
- Next by thread: RE: Continuous Monorail