RE: Catenary

Dennis

I used SPACEGASS V5 to V7 in Australia. It is a relative easy
frame analysis program to use. It is worth a try. I was unaware that
it was available in the USA.

Another Australian program worth looking at is STRAND6. It is
DOS based but STRAND7 should have been released now. It is a
full FEA program specially if you need to handle anisotropic and
composite materials. Go to http://www.strand.aust.com/ o(I think
thats the right address)

Peter