FW: Buildingteam.com - Your source for PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT INFORMATION part1

A while back there was a posting for sites regarding salary surveys etc.
The following site has periodically had interesting articles and a handy
reference at times.  I haven't used their salary calculator so I cannot
comment on its accuracy.  I am posting this for anyone's use and reference.
Hope it helps.

Dennis B. Decator P.E.
dbdecator(--nospam--at)hedesign.com <mailto:dbdecator(--nospam--at)hedesign.com>
Harley Ellington Design
Structural Department

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Welcome to the Buildingteam.com Update for the building and construction
industry
November 17, 1999
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you haven't been to http://www.Buildingteam.com lately, here's what
you're missing:
CONSTRUCTION-CAMPUS (ONLINE TRAINING) http://www.buildingteam.com/campus
Buildingteam.com, the "must have" information resource on the Internet for
architects/designers, engineers,
contractors and facilities managers, is excited to introduce online
web-based training to its users through the VCampus
learning platform.
Through VCampus, we can offer access to courses in architectural and
engineering history, sustainable design,
site planning, cost estimating, value engineering and building fundamentals,
as well as providing supplemental
training in areas such as budgeting basics, technical presentation skills,
AutoCAD and OSHA topics. Delivering a
cost effective way to master new skills or gain additional knowledge for
continuing your personal development when it
is convenient for you.  It's simple, just log in and work at your pace 24
hours a day 7 days a week Click here and try
out FREE demo.
http://buildingteam.com/campus/sample.asp

CONTINUED.....

<<application/ms-tnef>>