Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FW: Buildingteam.com - Your source for PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT INFORMATION part1[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEA Int'l (E-mail)" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FW: Buildingteam.com - Your source for PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT INFORMATION part1
- From: "DECATOR, DENNIS" <DBDECATOR(--nospam--at)hedesign.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 09:17:30 -0500
A while back there was a posting for sites regarding salary surveys etc. The following site has periodically had interesting articles and a handy reference at times. I haven't used their salary calculator so I cannot comment on its accuracy. I am posting this for anyone's use and reference. Hope it helps. Dennis B. Decator P.E. dbdecator(--nospam--at)hedesign.com <mailto:dbdecator(--nospam--at)hedesign.com> Harley Ellington Design Structural Department ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Welcome to the Buildingteam.com Update for the building and construction industry November 17, 1999 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ If you haven't been to http://www.Buildingteam.com lately, here's what you're missing: CONSTRUCTION-CAMPUS (ONLINE TRAINING) http://www.buildingteam.com/campus Buildingteam.com, the "must have" information resource on the Internet for architects/designers, engineers, contractors and facilities managers, is excited to introduce online web-based training to its users through the VCampus learning platform. Through VCampus, we can offer access to courses in architectural and engineering history, sustainable design, site planning, cost estimating, value engineering and building fundamentals, as well as providing supplemental training in areas such as budgeting basics, technical presentation skills, AutoCAD and OSHA topics. Delivering a cost effective way to master new skills or gain additional knowledge for continuing your personal development when it is convenient for you. It's simple, just log in and work at your pace 24 hours a day 7 days a week Click here and try out FREE demo. http://buildingteam.com/campus/sample.asp CONTINUED.....
- Prev by Subject: British Columbia "Equivalent to SEAOC"
- Next by Subject: FW: Buildingteam.com - Your source for PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT INFORMATION part2
- Previous by thread: Re: Woodworks 2000
- Next by thread: FW: Buildingteam.com - Your source for PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT INFORMATION part2