AISC Floor plate bending capacity table

I've been curious about this for a while and now I think I have the forum to
find out the answer:  The AISC Manual of Steel Construction 9th edition has
a Floor Plate Bending Capacity table on page 2-145.  This table has a heavy
black line which is noted as being the dividing point for deflections being
greater than l/164.  What I want to know is why l/164?
Thanks
Ken Peoples, P.E.
Pany and Lentz Engineering Co.
Allentown, PA