Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: California SE exam[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: California SE exam
- From: "Yousefi, Ben" <Ben.Yousefi(--nospam--at)ci.sj.ca.us>
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 13:23:18 -0800
First step is to get CA PE. Unlike some other states, Without PE you are not even eligible to take the SE. -----Original Message----- From: Nicole Stoudt [SMTP:NSTOUDT(--nospam--at)MBAKERCORP.COM] Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 1999 1:08 PM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: California SE exam Fast question- I was confused by the eligibility requirements for the SE exam on the CA website. How many years experience do you need to take the exam in California if you have a BS, MEng, and EIT? I am from out of state. Thanks!
- Prev by Subject: California SE exam
- Next by Subject: RE: California SE exam
- Previous by thread: Re: California SE exam
- Next by thread: RE: California SE exam