Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: California SE exam

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Which states do license you as an SE without their PE?


-----Original Message-----
From: Yousefi, Ben [mailto:Ben.Yousefi(--nospam--at)]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 1999 1:23 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)'
Subject: RE: California SE exam

First step is to get CA PE. Unlike some other states, Without PE you are not
even eligible to take the SE.

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Nicole Stoudt [SMTP:NSTOUDT(--nospam--at)MBAKERCORP.COM]
	Sent:	Wednesday, November 17, 1999 1:08 PM
	To:	seaint(--nospam--at)
	Subject:	California SE exam

	Fast question-
	I was confused by the eligibility requirements for the SE exam on
the CA website.  How many years experience do you need to take the exam in
California if you have a BS, MEng, and EIT?  I am from out of state.