Re: California SE exam

That is currently the case (SE without PE) in Washington as the result of what
many consider an error by a legislative committee looking to streamlining
bureaucracy.  The SEAW is working to change this; it has not been the case for
long, and likely won't be the case for too much longer.  As to the California
PE, it is my understanding that in your case (Nicole) the requirement would be 2
years of experience.  Several people I know have taken their exams "early" in
California, since the comparable number would be 3 years here in Washington.

Paul Crocker