RE: Shear Wall Design / Bill@AllenDesigns

Hey Bill...

What's the deal w/ the last comment?  What does "daddy" and a raise have to
do w/ the question he asked?  He seemed earnest enough when he asked the
question...is it a problem to ask for insight or help on a problem?
Especially if you aren't as experienced as yourself?

Seems like perhaps you haven't had all of your fun yet...Why don't you check
w/ your accountant (if its not you) and ask for a raise yourself...then
EVERYBODY will have some fun...