RE: California SE exam -Reply

Abe,

I believe there is a mechanism in place to get the required SE references
if you are out of state and don't know any SEs.  I believe you can get this
info from the licensing board/department people...at least I think I saw it
in the application material that I received from California (I wanted to
know what the requirements were for future reference...I am not quite ready
do real seismic design...I like my nice extremely low seismic Michigan).

Scott

At 02:48 PM 11/17/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I am also from out of state, Wyoming, and am a registered P.E. in
California.  I am a registered S.E. in Wyoming.  Do I need to work four
years under a S.E. in California before I am allowed to sit for the exam?