Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: California SE exam -Reply

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

I believe there is a mechanism in place to get the required SE references
if you are out of state and don't know any SEs.  I believe you can get this
info from the licensing board/department least I think I saw it
in the application material that I received from California (I wanted to
know what the requirements were for future reference...I am not quite ready
do real seismic design...I like my nice extremely low seismic Michigan).


At 02:48 PM 11/17/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I am also from out of state, Wyoming, and am a registered P.E. in
California.  I am a registered S.E. in Wyoming.  Do I need to work four
years under a S.E. in California before I am allowed to sit for the exam?
>Abe Knapp, P.E.