RE: Exam US intention

Bill-
If you really look at the big picture, the $200 "bonus" times the number of
Texas engineers (eventhough it is "free revenue") when compared to the State
of Texas overall budget is really chump change.  It may make the folks at
the Texas professional engineers board feel good, and maybe claim they pay
their own way.  But in reality it is just a fly speck in the overall budget.
;<)

Regards,
Bill Cain, S.E.
Oakland  CA