Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Exam US intention[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Exam US intention
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <wlpolhemus(--nospam--at)sbinfra.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 10:53:07 -0600
I've often thought the same thing, but the fact is that we're simply caught up in "the net." Every "professional" license, from M.D. to P.E. all the way down to "Barber" has to pay the 200 bucks. So even though P.E.s DO represent "chump change," we like all loyal taxpaying citizens of the state and nation, cannot be allowed by the powers-that-be to remain unfleeced. By the same token, if I fail to pay my income tax, the I.R.S. is seemingly just as interested in me as they were Al Capone. -----Original Message----- From: Cain, William [mailto:bcain(--nospam--at)ebmud.com] Sent: Thursday, November 18, 1999 10:41 AM To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org' Subject: RE: Exam US intention Bill- If you really look at the big picture, the $200 "bonus" times the number of Texas engineers (eventhough it is "free revenue") when compared to the State of Texas overall budget is really chump change.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Exam US intention
- Next by Subject: RE: Exam US intention
- Previous by thread: RE: Exam US intention
- Next by thread: RE: Exam US intention