Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ASCE 7-95 Gust Response Factors[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ASCE 7-95 Gust Response Factors
- From: "Randy Russ" <rruss(--nospam--at)eatel.net>
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 17:06:46 -0600
The commentary to ASCE 7-95 gives one method to calculate the gust response factor for a flexible structure. It is quite cumbersome. The code says that the value may be obtained by rational method.
Does anyone use a rational method that will not drive you nuts when you try to use it?
Baton Rouge, La.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Arlington Road
- Next by Subject: ASCE Architectural Engineering Institute
- Previous by thread: Re: FW:
- Next by thread: RE: Fw: