Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Fw:[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Fw:
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <wlpolhemus(--nospam--at)sbinfra.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 17:36:15 -0600
Absolutely! I'll be she doesn't EVEN like to play computer chess via the Internet, and probably doesn't care a FIG about the latest HP Programmable Graphic calculator line! There are a LOT of these female "engineer" types around, and you need to beware! -----Original Message----- From: SDGSE(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:SDGSE(--nospam--at)aol.com] Sent: Thursday, November 18, 1999 5:01 PM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: Re: Fw: Unlike an engineer. So, dump her!
- Prev by Subject: Re: FW:
- Next by Subject: Re: Fw:
- Previous by thread: ASCE 7-95 Gust Response Factors
- Next by thread: Galv Nails in P.T. Sole Plates