Re: California SE exam

I have all my experience in structural engineering in Arizona (3 years).  I
took the CA Civil last April and passed the Civil and Seismic portions.  I
just retook the Surveying last month and if everything went well I should
become a PE in CA after the first of the year.  My question is this -- can I
request reciprocity in AZ for Civil when I have completed my 4 years of
required experience even if that experience is all Structural?