Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: California SE exam[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: 73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: California SE exam
- From: RBoe275(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 22:11:06 EST
I have all my experience in structural engineering in Arizona (3 years). I took the CA Civil last April and passed the Civil and Seismic portions. I just retook the Surveying last month and if everything went well I should become a PE in CA after the first of the year. My question is this -- can I request reciprocity in AZ for Civil when I have completed my 4 years of required experience even if that experience is all Structural?
- Prev by Subject: RE: California SE exam
- Next by Subject: RE: California SE exam
- Previous by thread: RE: California SE exam -Reply -Reply
- Next by thread: RE: California SE exam