Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
HSS design examples[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: HSS design examples
- From: "John O'Brien" <jobrien(--nospam--at)axionet.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 21:21:49 -0800
I've been searching the SEAINT mail archives trying to find threads dealing with design of hollow structural sections (HSS) as a subject but am not having much success. The available search parameters are date, subject, author.
Searching visually through so many mails for the term HSS is very tiring and hard on the eyes even when sorted by subject. It would be very useful to add a "search string" to the parameters. Who should such a request be directed to?
In the meantime, if anyone knows offhand which quarter of which year such info can be found it would be much appreciated.
John O'Brien jobrien(--nospam--at)axionet.com
- Prev by Subject: HP750C Plotter/Printer
- Next by Subject: RE: HSS design examples
- Previous by thread: galvanized products
- Next by thread: RE: HSS design examples