RE: Allowable Stress

Charlie,

I had heard a rumor recently that there might be another edition of the ASD
produced.  Up until then all I had heard was that ASD 9th edition was the
last.  So, I am assuming the rumor that I heard was false and the potential
existance of a 10th edition of ASD in nothing but an urban legend, eh?

Thanks,

Scott