RE: 3-D Loading

Bill Allen writes,
"like designing for 71% concurrently in each direction. Is that more severe
than 100% in one and 30% in the other?"
Bill is it not that wind is a function of the geometry of the building;
meaning the vertical projection of the surface area. So at 45* we are
dealing with a larger area of the elevation vs. perpendicular to the face of
the building?
Also where in the UBC I can find the 100% and 30% designations?
Thanks,
Joseph