Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Fw: OOPS![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Fw: OOPS!
- From: sasquake <sasquake(--nospam--at)uswest.net>
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 23:42:01 -0800
- Delivered-to: fixup-seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org@fixme
"Polhemus, Bill" wrote:
I have a feeling it's more of the old "oops, I hit wrong button and sent* "To enginerr is human."
part of my personal life to thousands of strangers" routine!
* At first I thought: "Well, maybe this is a 'holdown'
issue." But it was interesting to see something once in a while that
goes beyond "minimum life safety" issues.
From: Amie Smith [mailto:asmith(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 1999 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: Fw:
Um, what does this have to do with engineering? Blake Haley wrote:
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Blake Haley <blakeh(--nospam--at)weainc.com>
> To: <Stephanie.Osborne(--nospam--at)chemicallime.com>
> Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 1999 5:02 PM
> Subject: Re:
> > Thanks for keeping it so basic! Good list too!
> > Thanks for being a friend - I'm not kidding, your a neat woman!
> > Blake
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: <Stephanie.Osborne(--nospam--at)chemicallime.com>
> > To: Blake Haley <blakeh(--nospam--at)weainc.com>
> > Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 1999 4:46 PM
> > Subject: Re:
> > >
> > > That sure is a tricky question!!!!! Let's see, let me give a few
> > > that I would like to have in a man and that I wouldn't. But please
> > > remember I am not the norm in the woman category.
* Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to
* admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type
* "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
* to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message
* type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For questions, send
* email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org
- RE: Fw:
- From: Polhemus, Bill
- Prev by Subject: One Of My Two Mentors
- Next by Subject: Opinions about Algor software
- Previous by thread: RE: Fw:
- Next by thread: Re: Fw: