Sender: seaint-return(--nospam--at)seaint.org

>Some
  -----Original Message-----
  From: vicpeng [mailto:vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com]
  Sent: Friday, November 19, 1999 8:56 PM
  To: SEAINT
  Subject: Fw:

  Time for some lateral thinking guys.

  Here is a riddle (that has been making the rounds in a distorted form) in
its original form.

  "Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them.  There
are only three words in the English language. What is the third word?  The
word is something that everyone uses every day.  If you have listened
carefully, I have already told you what it is."

  Thor A Tandy P.Eng, MCSCE
  Victoria BC
  Canada
  e-mail: vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com