RE: Comparison of RAM Advanse and SAP 2000

They are different types of programs. I have Ram Advanse and I like it very much. But it doesn't have all the elements that SAP 2000 has. SAP is more mature and has more design add-ons. RAM Advanse is pretty cool when it comes to reinforced concrete. It creates scale reinforcing drawings in DXF format for beams and columns. The templates are another timesaving feature. They are not real easy to create but save alot of time with repetitive layouts. I anticipate that quite a bit more will be forthcoming in future releases.