Masonry Control Joints

We are revising our typical detail for masonry control joints, and are
looking for a product(s) as described in the detail in the CMACN's "Design
of Reinforced Masonry Structures" in figure 7.3 (1995 edition):  the 24 gage
galvanized formed division strip.  This detail will be used for
solid-grouted, reinforced hollow core concrete masonry units.  Any
recommendations of manufacturers and products that you have sucessfully
specified and used on past projects would be helpful.