Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Masonry Control Joints[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint list <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Masonry Control Joints
- From: Joyce Fuss <Joyce(--nospam--at)lbdg.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 16:51:54 -0800
We are revising our typical detail for masonry control joints, and are looking for a product(s) as described in the detail in the CMACN's "Design of Reinforced Masonry Structures" in figure 7.3 (1995 edition): the 24 gage galvanized formed division strip. This detail will be used for solid-grouted, reinforced hollow core concrete masonry units. Any recommendations of manufacturers and products that you have sucessfully specified and used on past projects would be helpful.
- Prev by Subject: Marketting in Small Firm Vs Big Firm
- Next by Subject: Master-Slave Joint
- Previous by thread: Re: please help me to leave this site- no, on for life
- Next by thread: HDG nails in PT lumber