Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Wood Designation Question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Wood Designation Question
- From: James_F_Fulton(--nospam--at)RohmHaas.Com (James F Fulton)
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:22:02 -0500
What do the designations stamped "Hem-Fir" and "S-P-F" on stand for and mean for purpose of wood design ? I have an idea but cannot find this discussed in the references I have. Thanks.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Wood Design Spreadsheet - Freeware
- Next by Subject: Re: Wood Designation Question
- Previous by thread: HDG nails in PT lumber
- Next by thread: RE: Wood Designation Question