Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: SEAOC seismology opinion regarding 1[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: SEAOC seismology opinion regarding 1
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:47:55 -0500
The worst mistake that a Structural Engineer can make is to not admit that he/she made a mistake. A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) Tucson, Arizona Dennis Wish wrote: >>Considering that it was released for use in wood construction wrongly, how hard is it for SEAOC Seismology committee to correct their mistake at the ICC hearings. It is not reasonable to me to think that any group who is empowered to create a law would allow an error to perpetuate.<<
- Prev by Subject: RE: SEAOC seismology opinion ...
- Next by Subject: Re: SEAOC seismology opinion regarding 1
- Previous by thread: 1997 UBC 2315 Wood Shear Walls with openings
- Next by thread: Re: SEAOC seismology opinion regarding 1