Re: SEAOC seismology opinion regarding 10/Lw factor for calculating rho

Dennis:
The Governor wont be interested in Rho (unless, of course,  it starts costing homebuilders money)  but I would start with an e-mail to the Governor's office urging him to fill the vacancies on CBSC.  SEAOC et al have submitted names to the Governor for consideration.
Bob

SEConsultant wrote:

 Bob,What can we, as a professional community who may be willing to petition for resolution of these issues do to make the governor aware of the problems. I think that this is a professional problem that needs some unity with SEAOC, CELSOC and other California Engineering Associations.Dennis