Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: CONTRACT WITH WHOMEVER?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: CONTRACT WITH WHOMEVER?
- From: Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 99 18:53:40 -0600
>What is the legality of contracting for services with an >unlicensed individual (such as a general contractor, mechanical engineer, >etc.) for services to be provided to an owner? Happens all the time over here on the the Dark Side. I don't see the difference between providing services to an unlicensed individual or an unlicensed owner. Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant from chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen. ___________________________| John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864) http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw
- Prev by Subject: CONTRACT WITH WHOMEVER?
- Next by Subject: Re: CONTRACT WITH WHOMEVER?
- Previous by thread: CONTRACT WITH WHOMEVER?
- Next by thread: Re: CONTRACT WITH WHOMEVER?