RE: Northern CA Opportunity

It might be that an EIT would not qualify...the original post state the a
_California PE_ was req'd, but it might still require someone who is
liscensed/registered somewhere (i.e. in some other state).

I agree that the salary kind of suprised me too.  I would have to get some
rather hefty raises to reach that kind of money when I reach 10 years of
experience.

Scott