Original Text
From: "Gobo, Gina" <ggobo(--nospam--at)DLRGROUP.com>, on 11/24/1999 2:12 PM:
To: SMTP@MKC38601@Servers["'seaint'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>]

Does anyone know anything about beam clamps? I got a submittal from a
contractor for a beam clamp made by B-Line Systems, but I cannot seem to
find out how to contact B-Line Systems, Inc.. Does anyone know who I could
call, or does anyone have a contact number for B-Line?

Gina T. Gobo, E.I.T.
Structural Engineering
DLR Group, Seattle
Phone: 206-461-6000