From: Gobo, Gina [mailto:ggobo(--nospam--at)DLRGROUP.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 1999 12:48 PM
To: 'seaint'
Subject: Beam Clamps

Does anyone know anything about beam clamps? I got a submittal from a
contractor for a beam clamp made by B-Line Systems, but I cannot seem to
find out how to contact B-Line Systems, Inc.. Does anyone know who I could
call, or does anyone have a contact number for B-Line?

Gina T. Gobo, E.I.T.
Structural Engineering
DLR Group, Seattle
Phone: 206-461-6000