Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Inclined diaphagms[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Inclined diaphagms
- From: "Alberto Guida" <grupocg(--nospam--at)cantv.net>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 16:35:35 -0400
Usually, existent software accepts only horizontal diaphragms. Which is the reason of this? and how are considered the inclined diaphragms, for example, most of the roofs, in the seismic analysis?
- Prev by Subject: Importance of making information accessible to engineers (formerly: PE Stamps on Drawings)
- Next by Subject: Re: Inclined Diaphragms
- Previous by thread: 100k Salary Offer
- Next by thread: Oregon Draft Permanent Rule for Structural Engineering