LOOKING FOR HOUSENER SELECTED PAPERS, HELP !

Dear memebers,

I would appreciate if somebody can help me in order to findthe Selected papers of  George Housener.
 Could you informed me if it is possible buy them  through Interent ?( Where, Which is the procedure, the codes of the papers, etc..)

I beg your prompt answer.
With kind regards,

Pablo Arrieta R.
Civil Structural Engineer P.U.C. / RFA Ingenieros
Bustos 2057 - Providencia
Casilla 2895
Santiago - Chile
Phone         :  56-2-2050570 /Fax :  56-2-2256969
e-mail          :  parrieta(--nospam--at)rfa.cl
Web Site    :  http://www.rfa.cl  ( Visit us !)