Dry-Rot Glulam Beam Retrofit

We have a project in our office where we need to retrofit an existing 10-3/4
x 60" glulam beam that spans 85' - 0".  The beam is supported at one end
with a tube steel column and beam bucket.  The beam ends at the column and
has an area of dry-rot at the bearing seat approximately 3-1/2" high by 5"
deep into the beam by the entire width of the glulam beam.  We are
considering some type of epoxy type fill in lieu of extending the beam
bucket.  Does anyone have any experience with any products that could be
used in this application, or possibly any better solution.

Any feedback would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

Kevin M. Kaplan, P.E.
Project Manager

VLMK Consulting Engineers
3933 SW Kelly Avenue