From: "Polhemus, Bill" <wlpolhemus(--nospam--at)sbinfra.com>, on 11/24/1999 3:51 PM:
To: SMTP@MKC38601@Servers["'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>]

I have: 618 654-2184

Sounds like either one would work.

-----Original Message-----
From: Arvind K. Bisarya [mailto:arvind_bisarya(--nospam--at)mk.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 1999 2:27 PM
To: 'seaint'; seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: re: Beam Clamps

call  618 _ 654 - 1917 for a b-line catalog thanks

 arvind bisarya

**This message was created in BeyondMail. Please ignore the ATTRIBS.BND
attachment if you are not a BeyondMail user.
-------------
Original Text
From: "Gobo, Gina" <ggobo(--nospam--at)DLRGROUP.com>, on 11/24/1999 2:12 PM:
To: SMTP@MKC38601@Servers["'seaint'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>]

Does anyone know anything about beam clamps? I got a submittal from a
contractor for a beam clamp made by B-Line Systems, but I cannot seem to
find out how to contact B-Line Systems, Inc.. Does anyone know who I could
call, or does anyone have a contact number for B-Line?

Gina T. Gobo, E.I.T.
Structural Engineering
DLR Group, Seattle
Phone: 206-461-6000