Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
DC Spectral Ordinates[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: DC Spectral Ordinates
- From: "Nicole Stoudt" <NSTOUDT(--nospam--at)MBAKERCORP.COM>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:06:53 -0500
Please Help! I am working on a seismic analysis in Washington DC. The MCE maps from FEMA-302 give me values of Ss =.14 and S1 = .07 for the site. What confuses me is that TI-809-04 (which I must use) says that you can convert UBC Zones to S1 and Ss, and doing it the way they describe, I get Ss = .31 and S1= .14 for Zone 1. These two methods of getting the numbers are so different that I am not sure which to use, it seems to me the maps give the more realistic values, can somebody PLEASE help me?
- Prev by Subject: Fwd: Databases for lt gage steel
- Next by Subject: Re: DC Spectral Ordinates
- Previous by thread: RE: ADAPT software
- Next by thread: Re: DC Spectral Ordinates