Need Drafts Person in South Bay CA

Breiholz Qazi Engineering Inc (BQE) has an immediate opening for an experienced Structural Drafts Person. The company has been in business for over 26 years. We are located in Lomita, California. Lomita is about 5 miles south of Los Angeles International airport.

Please contact me directly at shafat(--nospam--at)bqe.com or call 310-530-3050 XT 123

Thank you.

Shafat