RE: SEAOC seismology opinion regarding 10/Lw factor for calculatingrho

Dennis:

I didn't say you were out of line for stating your opinion on the code change
process.  I did say you were out of line for your derogatory perasonal attack on
the individual you named.

I must have missed the course on interpersonal dynamics in college.  Please
explain to me how making derogatory personal attacks on individuals in our
profession will improve the code change process.

Regards,

Rick Drake, SE
Fluor Daniel, Aliso Viejo