Re: SEAOC seismology opinion regarding 10/Lw factor forcalculating rho

Thank you, Charles, for your continuing input.  The more I learn about
this, the less I understand.  I find myself trying to make a living
designing to a code that cannot be observed, because there is neither
universal understanding as to what it means, nor agreement that it is
altogether relevant.

Maybe we should revert to the principles of our Founding Fathers.

"...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends,
it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute
new Government,..."

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561