RE: 1/3 stress increase for 5 psf interior wind load

This really pisses me off. I guess I am not the only one who has had metal
stud guys just lighten the gage of the studs at their leasure. The AISI code
is very tedious, I do not enjoy going through the exercise of proving that
their substitutions work. ARGHHHHHH ! ! !

Gerard Madden, P.E.
Civil Engineer, Associate
CRJ Associates, Inc.
email: gerardm(--nospam--at)crjarch.com